Wednesday, November 28, 2007
*my family is on the far left side, my daughter is holding her cousin Taylor who is 2, I am on the sofa on the end, my husbund has the glasses and is standing between my 2 kids. Notice my son is almost taller than my 16 year old daughter and he is just about to turn 12.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Here is a card I entered for the A Muse Addicts Yahoo group, for the December home page contest. I used markers to color the main image and paper from Basic Grey Figgy Pudding collection. There is liquid applique on her robe and I sprinkled glitter on it before I heat set. It was very hard to photograph.I also used Spica glitter pens on the gifts and on her boots.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
- Stamps: Papertrey Believe santa, A Muse sentiment, Su Print pattern and Dot Snowflake sets
- Paper : Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, White
- Ink: Versafine Black, white craft
- Prismacolor pencils, ribbon
Friday, November 16, 2007
Color challenge card for this week. I really am not that happy with this card and I really didn't want to post it. Something is just not right about it to me. I don't like to waste cardstock so I went ahead and finished it but its a so- so card. LOL. The colors this week were Kraft, Pomagranite and white.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Sketch challenge from SCS # 149. I figured I could get as many new images on one card as possible LOL. No , I just saw a way to mask off the parts that don't fit and use these cuties. I am still lovin' Figgy Pudding paper.
- Paper: Sage Shadow, White, Figgy Pudding backgrounds
- Inks: Versafine Black, Various markers from SU
- Ribbon, Sakura Glue pen, Glitter, sponges
- All stamps by Elzybells
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
- Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate chip, Sky Blue, Shimmery Whte, Apple Spice DP.
- Ink: Chocolate, rust, sky
- Stamps: Stem Silhouettes, Sanded, Warm Wishes
- Flocked brad by Making Memories, Prima flower, Spiral punch, Janome sewing machine
Monday, November 05, 2007
Bella challenge #2 and I broke in Cosmobella. I like her alot, she reminds me of someone. I used the Cheers stamp from one of the Papertrey sets. The paper is figgy pudding by Basic Grey. I used a creative candy scallop sticker from Amuse over the top of the sentiment. I like this sketch but my measurements aren't really balanced enough for me. I need to tweak it, I actually discovered measurements were given in the posted challenge but I neglected to notice until it was too late.
- Paper, artichoke, rose red, white. basic grey figgy pudding
- Ink: Black, Rose, Watercolor Crayons were used to color
- Scallop punch by SU, circle punches in 1 1/4" & 1 1/8", Creative Candy Scallop circle by Amuse
Sunday, November 04, 2007
If you are a large 6' tall over 200 lbs aging, balding, yet oddly hairy man, I beg you, Please do not go to the neighborhood gas station wearing no shirt, grey stretchy athletic shorts hiked up to your belly button, no socks no shirt and house slippers................You are scaring old ladies and small children.
Back to your regularly scheduled blogging
- paper: Papertrey White CS, Black, Notecard from Amuse
- Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Basic grey for the moon
- All stamps from Amuse
- Ribbon is may Arts Shimmery Irredescent Woven
Friday, November 02, 2007
New rubber is in the house! When I saw this bella I knew she was made just for me. Anyone of my close friends can tell you, "its all about the hair baby". I have hair issues LOL.
- Blush CS, Chocolate chip, Basic Grey Infuse, Shimmery white
- Inks: Blush, chocolate, Pink, Caramel, Clear Glittery Sakura Gelly Roll pen
- Polka Dot grograin ribbon
- Scallop oval, smooth oval punches