Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where have I been?

I have been doing things around my home and with my family and staying busy with life. I have made a few things in preparation for the upcoming North Texas SCS gathering. I made my shoebox card and my name tag, a few little items for my door prize. I will try to get pictures posted this week. Today I am having a special treat courtesy of my hubby. I was given a gift certificate for a house cleaning service. They are here to clean my ceiling fans , window blinds and sills, dust my baseboards ect...All the stuff I absolutely hate doing! I am really hoping they do a good job in the time they have allotted. Anyway, I will get back to crafting as soon as I can. Dear daughter has 2 proms to attend and we have been shopping and stuff for that too. Its nails and pedicures this week too for her. Life is crazy sometimes!

No comments: