Saturday, January 26, 2008
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008
This set is called Pretty Amazing, and well, it's pretty amazing I was able to make a card using it! I am suffering from stampers block at the momment and its really annoying me. I have a few more cards that I will show you in a few days.
Friday, January 04, 2008
"Moose You finally gets inked" should be the title of this post! I bought the Moose You set last summer from the new SU catalogue because it was *so cute*, then I absolutely had stampers block about it. I think I am finally ready to get creative with it. I am starting small with the deer because that big moose intimidates me. Besides I need some Thank You cards after the holidays and some how this works in my brain as a Thank You!
- Ink: River Rock, Guava, Close to cocoa
- Paper: Cocoa, Guava, River Rock DS paper and CS, Vanilla shimmery paper
- Accessories: Guava stitched ribbon, Hiedi Swap Ghost shape flower, big brad, window punch, air art spray tool
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
- Paper- Papertrey white, Bashful Blue, Going Grey
- Ink- Versafine Black, Colorbox chalkink Ice Blue, Watercolor Crayons in Bashful Blue and Cocoa, White Craft Pigment Ink
- Heidi swap Ghost Shapes snowflake, SU scallop punch, White mini brads, Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, 5/8" grograin ribbon, Art Institure Glitter