Friday, June 27, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Today I was down in the dumps and decided to stamp just to take my mind off of things that are bothering me. I pulled this little clear A Muse set out and gave it a shot. Its kinda cute. I felt better afterwards anyway.
- Paper: PTI Blush, Basic Grey Sugared, Chocolate chip and cocoa, Shimmery Vanilla
- Inks: Palette Blush, Stazon Timber Brown,PTI Palette Berry Sorbet
- PTI ribbon, A Muse Twinkle stickers
Saturday, June 21, 2008
OFFER ends Sunday 6/22/08 Some nesties are in stock others will arrive next week!
Have fun shopping!
PS: Please mention my name in the comments section when you are checking out!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Another Natures Silhouettes card. This time I decided to go with monochromatic colors and do generational stamping. The main image is actually stamped on Basic Grey Periphery pattern paper.
- Stamps: Innovative Stamp Creations Natures Silhouettes.
- Ink: Pallette New Canvas(background), Not Quite Navy
- Paper: Basic Grey Periphery, SU Not Quite Navy, Basic Black.
- Accessories: SU scallop punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, May Arts Ribbon
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Ends: 6/29/08 (c6)
It is about time for this rubber to see some ink. I have been struggling to find time to stamp for the past couple weeks. Life just got crazy busy around here. This image is from Innovative Stamp Creations .
- Stamps: ISC Natures Silhouettes 1
- Ink: SU Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, More mustard
- Dew Drops(Flame), May Arts Ribbon
Sunday, June 15, 2008
And here we have number 2...it will be for my father and it will have a gift card to Barnes and Noble inside. I kinda cased this from the PTI web gallery. I had to make a bunch od substitutions for stuf I don't own.*sigh*
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Friday, June 06, 2008
- Paper: SU Basic Grey, Basic Grey Boxer, Black
- Ink: Copic Markers, Basic Grey, Ranger Adirondak Ink
- Prima Flowers, May Arts Ribbon