Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Rubber and some new cards

From The Garden is the Level one Hostess set I decided I needed when I placed the new catty order last week. It just seemed like it had potential. This is stamped on watercolor paper and colored using watercolor crayons. Its ok for a first attempt. Not my best work but I am out of practice.

This set is called Pretty Amazing, and well, it's pretty amazing I was able to make a card using it! I am suffering from stampers block at the momment and its really annoying me. I have a few more cards that I will show you in a few days.

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Karen, you always have such wonderful work! When I saw From the Garden I fell in love! I'm so glad to see it on your card as it makes me want it even more!

Unknown said...

These are both wonderful, Karen!!!