Friday, August 15, 2008

I am the winner!


I am the winner of this adorable little home made box of goodies. Hooray for me! Last night a group of the Austin A muse Addicts got together for a little Welcome To Texas Lexi party and shoebox swap. This box is home sewn by Kim Linley of Fresh air crafting fame.
Kim rocks! I also purchased the Martha Stewart halloween drippy goo punch today due to her enabling....way to go Kim.
I had a wonderful time last night at the shoebox swap. We stamped until close to midnight, ate some good food, had lots of caffeine and laughs. It was a rip roaring good time. I want to do it again.
*by the way i lifted this photo from Kim's blog. My batteries aren't charged right now on my camera.Thanks Kim

1 comment:

freshaircrafting said...

LOL!! You crack me up! I'm so glad you like your prize! I had a great time too. We definitely need to do it again!