Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another cupcake card


I love cupcakes and bunnies! This card took a whole 'nother direction after I started it. I was using a different set, a different layout and different purpose, but this is where it ended up. I hope you like it. There is a little Spica glitter pen on the frosting and I could not capture it on the camera no matter how many pictures I took. *sigh* I have my Wassail paper pack out on my desk so I am on a kick using it. I really haven't used this much Burgundy and artichoke paper in a couple years. Apparently even with all the hundreds of color ribbon I own, I don't have one single Burgundy ribbon match. I must see how I can fix that! Colored with copics.

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

VERY pretty! You did a GREAT job! :)

Dorinda said...

Of course you love bunnies! *wink* Karen your cards are fantastic you are working the mojo baby!