Monday, May 17, 2010

Texana designs


Oh lookie, I remembered how to stamp LOL.I know I am out of practice but I really do love to stamp so I am trying to get back to it as much as I can. Yesterday I went to a Make n Take at Lonestar Retreat Center for Texana Designs. I met the owner JimmyeSue I realized I already owned several of their stamps and decided I needed more. She also reminded me that I own some Twinkling H2O's to water color with. I always forget that there are so many different ways to use all the stuff I have accumulated over the years. I sat down and worked out this little card.

Stamps: Texana designs stamps on cover, Deadbeat design sentiment on inside
Paper: SU creamy caramel, chocolate chip, vanilla, Pattern paper is retired SU
Ink: Versamark, Twinkling H2O's
Accessories: Judikins embossing powder in chocolate twinkle, watercolor brush, May arts ribbon

No comments: