Monday, November 15, 2010

Warm Wishes

I finally participated in a SFYTT . It is the first time I actually tried. I have no idea what took me so long. It isn't my best card, or colored great, I just felt like trying. I am trying to get my stamp groove back. I used to stamp all the time and this past year I kind of pushed it all aside. I collected stamps like fine china to be looked at but not used. Not sure why, I just did. I am once again enjoying stamping. I think I started stamping around 7-8 years ago . I was trying to remember when I got the stamping bug and I think it was just before we moved to Cedar Park in 2002 or 2003. It started with an invitation to a Stampin' Up party. It took me about 3 more parties to start collecting supplies. I still have that purple Stampin Up Black ink pad from my first party.

Now I am a paper collector. I love all 6x6 paper packs , especially Basic Grey. I also love 8x8 paper packs from October Afternoon. I am sure there are others in my collection but those are the main ones. Oh and PTI LOL. I wish I had known I was going to become a color er along the way, I could have saved a ton of money on ink pads. I rarely use my colored ink anymore. I am torn between selling them all and holding on just in case I start using my solid image stamps again. I am rambling now... Good thing no one reads this blog LOL.

No comments: