Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MFT sketch 8

 This one is taken under flourescent lighting in my kitchen
 This one is taken outside in natural light but under a covered deck.
Kitchen lighting, inside the card.

I have a light box, I swear I do. It only works if the lights aren't burned out though LOL. I plan to replace those bulbs just as soon as I can figure out how to get the lights open and find the bulbs. Apparently you need either super human strength or there is a trick to opening them. So far I haven't been successful. Normally I go outside on my deck in natural sunlight and the pictures look pretty good. It is raining this morning though so that was out. This paper does have a yellow hue to it though, so its not really that far off. Anyway, woohoo, stamped 2 weeks in a row!
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934, Chocolate, Kraft
Ink: SU chocolate craft ink
Stamps: MFT framed greetings
Accessories: MFT Die-namics dies- Layered labels, Rolled roses, Notebook edge, Prima flower and slick swirls clear rhinestones

No comments: