Monday, March 07, 2011

Big Ass Flower

dimensional view
Way back in October of 2010, I was lucky enough to attend a card swap at Lonestar Retreat Center with lots of talented stampers all from Splitcoaststampers. One of the very talented ladies swap card was made using this Huge flower from Hero Arts. I just had to have my own huge flower. I asked her what the stamp was called and she said, "I just call it the big ass flower stamp". I laughed and it stuck in my head and now I call it the big ass flower stamp. I found my very own big ass stamp at Achivers, and now they have several styles of big ass flowers.

Stamps: Hero Arts Large flower, Sentiment from Stampabilites
Ink: Momento Black, SU chocolate
Paper: PTI , MY Minds Eye Stella Rose Mabel
Accessories: May Arts ribbon, Art Institute glitter, Prima flower, Paper studio brad

No comments: