Thursday, October 13, 2011

Austin Shoebox Swap 2011




I went to the annual Austin Shoebox swap last weekend and this is the card I made. If you have never been to a swap, I would like to recommend them. We had around 30 people attend this year at The Lone Star Retreat Center in Georgetown Texas. Basically you each bring supplies for everyone to make your card and you get to go home with 30 original cards that you stamp while you are there. I have met some wonderful friends through the years at these swaps. Great fun!

Stamps: Inky Antics Birthday Elephant HoneyPop set
Inks: Momento Black, Copic markers
Accessories: MFT banner die, Amuse bling, Spellbinders label die, Inky Antic Honeycomb paper
Paper: PTI white, PTI Dotty Biscotti , PTI kraft

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Very cute. That dimensional balloon is adorable.

Rae Anne said...

And this is one of my favorite cards from the ASBS! :D MWAH!