Monday, January 22, 2007

Tagged

Apparently I have been tagged twice, Jody and Emily both got me so here it is.
A - Available or Taken: Taken for 20yrs
B - Best Friend: Tara
C -Cake or Pie: Pie-Pecan
D - Drink of Choice: Coke Zero, but I like a Cape Cod on occasion
E - Essential item you use everyday: Soap
F - Favorite Color: I am partial to shades of pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears of course
H - Hometown: San Antonio Texas
I - Indulgence: Expensive makeup, and stamps
J - January or February: February……my first born is a February baby
K - Kids & Names: Kristen and Blake
L - Life is incomplete without?: my family
M - Marriage Date: October 18, 1986
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Fear of fire/burning to death
Q - Fave Quote: I guess I don’t have one, I honestly have never quoted anyone
R - Reason to Smile: puppies and babies make me smile everytime
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 3-4 People: hmmmm, I will have to think about this
U - Unknown fact about me: I was born with a twisted right leg and wore a brace and corrective shoes for years as a child
V - Vegetable you don't like: Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower
W - Worst Habit: I will never tell because then my friends would look at me and think about it!
X - X-rays: I had a broken nose so they x-rayed my head, my back from a car wreck, GI Track x-rays, foot x-rays
Y - Your Fave Food: Mexican Food
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: