Thursday, June 14, 2007

Getting back my missing mojo

I seem to have misplaced my stamping mojo. Its been missing for days and I have no ideas floating around in my head, no bursts of enthusiasm, no direction to the stamp room. Nada, zilch, nothing. I have some deadlines and I still have no ideas. I guess I am in a slump. I had several attempts that went badly so I walked out and never went back. Now I have not made any Fathers day cards, not for my dad, my FIL nor my husband and I came close to going to the Hallmark store yesterday. Yikes!!!Is there a stamping mojo pill I could take?

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Sometimes you just can't fight it. Just relax...do something else that brings you joy, and before you know it, you'll be back to your old self! I think that loosing one's mojo is the universe's way of telling us we need to shift focus for a while. You know...just go with the flow.

Jody Morrow said...

Karen,

Just relax and grab an old favorite that you KNOW you have automatic mojo with. Get the chickens or the truck and make a card, then you'll be warmed up and be ready to stamp something else. :)

HUGS