Friday, June 08, 2007

Off again!

I know, I know, I just got home. We have a family weekend get together for my hubby's side of the family starting today and we are heading to Lake LBJ in the Texas Hill country just outside of Marble Falls. We took over a whole resort. There are 31 in my husbands immediate family with his brothers and sister and all the spouses and kids. Unfortunately we all won't make it this time, we will be a family of five short, and possibly his parents may have backed out due to the difficulty of transporting his mom and all her equipement. But there will still be 20 or more of us going. My kids each have cousins to play with, and they have so much fun playing together, its great to watch. There will be lots of swimming and fishing, we may rent a jet ski or a boat. Good times ahead for the weekend. I plan to read a book and float in my float/chair in the pool or lake. We have a nice little cabin to live in and it looks like its very quaint. We have divided the meals so we don't have to cook the whole time. I am in charge of Sunday breakfast...Pancakes, bacon/ sausage, and pastries. Tonight we are all bringing something to throw on the grill and a side dish. Its all about the food you know! Hopefully I will have some pictures to show you when I get back. It dawned on me that I never took pictures in New Orleans last week(duh I do it everytime). I think because we go visit New Orleans once a year I just never treat the trip like a vacation, I know we will go back as long as my best friend lives there. Anyway, next week will be better and I can get back into my routine again.

No comments: