Monday, March 31, 2008

I am in a "funk"

Well it has been quite some time since I blogged, you might say I have been in a funk. I have been un-inspired, un-motivated, and un- productive for the past couple of weeks. I have new rubber sitting on a shelf un-inked and un-mounted. What is up with that? I need to get busy planning my shoebox swap card, I need a door prize, and I need to get my act together. I have no idea why I am feeling like this, could be I am just burned out right now. My poor husband is having issues with his job due to our economy and the Tx DOT messing up all the transportation engineers in the state of Texas, he has had to lay off employees and is hoping he can scramble to find work to keep the rest. Then his eye problem showed up again and he can't see very well out of one of his eyes. Then I got stressed out and my back went into a spasm and had me stuck in a chair for 3 days. Its amazing how stress manifests itself physically and forces you to just shut down your life for awhile. I have a dirty house from lack of cleaning while my back is out, and I have taxes and college entrance forms for my daughter that need to be worked on. It is all very boring and I wish I had pretty pictures to post instead of all this gloom and doom to blog about. I might just make something just to get me out of this funk once and for all. We shall see if that works or not. I have new inks and paper coming from Papertrey Ink soon so maybe I will feel motivated again.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hang in there! I'm sending you some mojo!! LOL I hope it helps everything get back to where it should be in your home & life!! hugs,
Elaine

Shelley ~ Photocropper said...

HUGE (((HUGS))) Karen. I so know how you feel. Sometimes things like this have a way of mounting up on you but you have to find your way back to the things that make you happy. I hope thing start to look up for you soon.