Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Storage


This is my new Cuttlebug Binder. I decided to get one of these and get myself organized. I guess using the box that my CB came in has lost its appeal to me, especially after seeing this cute turquoise bag to put my accessories in. It doesn't come with enough pages and that is my biggest complaint. I think that ProvoCraft was trying to make it easier for you to customise it yourself or something. I really don't know. All I know is I didn't get enough of the pages and I am kicking myself for not just getting more in my order to save on postage. *sigh* Live and Learn! I am able to get everything thing in it , but I am using the embossing folder pockets for 2x6 die storage for now until I re-order. They fit if you put 2 in the slot. I only have 2 alphabet die sets but they had extra plates with them so there was more of them than I thought. I guess my un-scientific way of guessing about how many I would need didn't work out this time LOL. Anyway, I like it. I can flip through the pages and see which die/folder i need at a glance instead of riffling through a box of them.

*PS ......Blogger won't let me add my images so I will post them later grrrr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ... that is adorable! I had no idea about these! *laugh*