Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bunny Escapades







Its been awhile since I took pictures of our rabbit Sugar........he is something else. He lets us put him on his back and clip his nails and groom him, but he also will let us strap him in a harness and leash and walk him. He is very domesticated. He will be 3 years old in April and I never dreamed we would have these rabbits this long. Rosie is not nearly as tolerant of being played with but she lets me trim her nails. Someday I will actually get a good picture of Rosie, I think. She is super fat and needs to walk on the leash. Sugar barely fits in this harness. He is a little pudgy too. Both our rabbits are *fixed* and we were hoping to cage them together but they don't like each other even though they are mother and son. Enjoy the bunny escapades!



1 comment:

Paula said...

Playing with your rabbit reminds me of playing with our squirrel. Of course now we are just down to cats and dogs but my five year old dog still will not let you do his nails. Have to take him to the vet and have them muzzle him in to get them trimmed....I try walking him frequently on concreat to wear them down but it is cold and he hates cold. Now.....more photos they are great.