Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I must be on a roll


Today on SCS there is a fun but difficult sketch challenge. I wanted to use this owl set and I had to make it fit. I *sacrificed* parts of their cute little bodies to make it work. Shame on me! The paper is from the SU SAB bundle Delicate Dots. I thought I was using Going Grey but after close inspection I realized it was Sahara sand. It probably would have been okay either way. The Owl set is from MFT and is called An Owl For All Seasons, I really like them. They are cute and trendy! I colored over their faces using my clear Spica pen for a little shimmer. i think you can see it on the close up shot. Although I enjoyed making this, I don't think I can handle *inchies* in the future, I needed my glasses to make this one.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure ARE on a roll! I love what you did with the owls, so what if you amputated them a little!

Anonymous said...

this is just too cute! love those owlies in the boxes! fun card! hugs-jd