Friday, May 22, 2009

Big Owl

While my friend Jody was here this week, we went stamp shopping and she bought this Big Owl stamp from Hero Arts and the branch. I wasn't sure I wanted to buy him or or not so I borrowed him while she was here and stamped him a few times. He is so original and cute I just wanted to try him out first. i think I have three other owl sets already LOL. The sentiment is from a PTI owl set that I have never used before. His eyes are colored separately and popped up for added interest.

I am determined to start stamping again. We have been having alot of stuff going on in our lives and I have gotten away from my stamp time. I really need it in my life to keep me sane. I just need that creative outlet. I am ignoring the three loads of laundry that need to be folded right now and doing this instead. LOL. Oh well, atleast I washed the clothes.

1 comment:

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card! Love it. :) 2 days in a row... I MIGHT faint. :) heehee