Saturday, May 09, 2009

I am not dead


Yet.

Sorry about my absence from blogging lately. I haven't really stamped much of anything lately. My MIL had a second stroke and has been in the hospital so we have been busy. She was moved to a rehab hospital here in Austin and my FIL is staying at my SIL's house. We have been going to the hospital and then to have dinner with them pretty often. I also have my daughter about to graduate from high school so there have been things for her going on as well. I am working on getting the announcements addressed and mailed. Someday I am going to have time to stamp for fun again. I did make my mother a mothers day card. It was cased and so I didn't feel right about posting it. I am hoping I have another Mothers day card in my stash to give to my MIL tomorrow. Yikes, I guess I better go check. Anyway, I am still alive, I just have life getting in the way of my favorite pastime.



Here is a picture of my beautiful daughter that I had made for her graduation pictures. I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

So glad you are still alive and taking care of you and your family. We'll be here when you are back. I know folks must think I am dead from looking at my poor, unkept blog. I take photos -- just don't get them off the camera and up there!

Congrats to your daughter on her graduation!