I started to make this card for my husband and really wanted to use the new dies from MFT. It looked simple enough in my mind. When it came to execution, well, that was another story. It turned out okay if you don't look at it too hard LOL. Squint your eyes, it looks better that way. The brads are all wrong but as usual it was too late to remove them. I wanted brown buttons but couldn't find 2 that looked the same and were the right size.Should have left it alone. Oh well. He will like it. It isn't floral and frilly. I like floral and frilly and glitzy and blingy.
PS: the tools won't let me align to the left and so everything is going to the center. Not sure what I did to cause this strange blogging situation.