Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Wow...It doesn't even look the same







I haven't uploaded in so long, blogger is totally different. I have been stamping again for 2 days. That is not much! I did make some things I never photographed or published. I gave them as gifts and it was too quick to fool with them. Yesterday I picked up some fun new stamps at Achiver's called Art Impressions Girlfriends. I was motivated. Don't look too close because I haven't stamped/colored in a long time. Mistakes were made. Especially water coloring. I am going to get back to stamping again, I love it. It makes me happy. I miss it and need it to distract me. Plus I have a ton of supplies that are collecting dust and they are feeling very neglected. Hope I can get back to coloring better soon. Going to just keep practicing.

No comments: