1. I need better brushes, mine shed. I bought a package at Michaels on sale(Craftsmart brand)
2. I need a package of watercolor pencils
3. I need to keep a clean cup of water next to my dirty rinse cup.
4. I will waste a lot of watercolor paper and I need to get over it.
5. I am NOT good at watercoloring! I need more practice.
6. I have a heavy hand with color...I don't do Light very well.
Here are a few pictures I took of some of the messes I made and some of the final projects I came up with So far.
|Dreamy with Faded Jean Distress Ink|
|practice 1 blended distress|
|practice2 blending distress inks|
|unfinished, but colored crazy bird with watercolor crayons and up against distress background|
|colored with Zig real brush markers|
|colored with crayola 24 pan set(was a hot mess)|
|Zig real brush pens very first card attempt before class began|
|another Zig real brush pens with distess ink background, before class|
|my desk after this week, the floor is a mess too with paper everywhere LOL|
So, I am glad I took this class and it has me inspired to try more classes in the future.