Saturday, September 23, 2006

A little something I tried

I am in a bit of a stamp slump this week. I just haven't felt like stamping for some reason. I worked on different parts of this card all week. Its a very monochromatic card using amythist and violets with silver ink. I have a bag full of these little silver snowflakes to use as embellishments and I never can figure out how to use them.

Anyway, I stuck it on the sentiment part of this card. Added some piercing and popped it up on a demensional. I tried using the small snowflake stamp from Many Meddleys and stamping it in silver ink inside the panel on the left side of the card. Its hard to see unless the light hits it. The twill was died violet using re-inkers. Its prettier in real life LOL. Honestly, I only posted this card to see if it would motivate me to get out of my slump. We shall see if it works.

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love this card Karen, I love lilac and silver for Christmas cards anyway, but this is gorgeous.
The little snowflake is so cute!