Saturday, September 30, 2006

Cherry Blossoms

I love this stamp called Cherry Blossoms by Stamp Franscisco that I got at my LSS. It is so pretty and easy to color and looks so elegant for feminine cards. Totally not a shabby chic image and different for me. I used the mosaic tile stamp from starving artists inked in vanilla craft over the top for some texture. Its very subtle and hard to see, but its there. I used the markers to color the image in blush blossom and moss with pretty in pink accenting the middles of the flowers. I scanned it slightly crooked so it looks alittle off center. I am pleased with this. I like the square cards and rarily use them so its a nice change for me.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Karen, this is such a gorgeous stamp. You are so talented and you have a really good eye for stamps that work for you, my problem is I keep buying stamps and then struggle to use them, lol!