Sunday, October 29, 2006

New improved Snowflakes


Here is the new improved snowflake card . I used the corner punch and some silver cord to make it more sparkly. I also distressed the edges some. I used the designer label punch and more ribbon and embossed the word JOY . I wish I could photograph this card better because its fun and sparkly but I can't seem to get the right light. I am more happy with this one. If I changed anything else next time, I would use the Aida cloth Background stamp behind the central image and sentiment. I think it would have been more vintagy! I probably would sponge the edges too if I used the aida. Maybe I will do one more later. LOL.
*image colors are completely different in this light........the other one is done using the same paper but in different light.

3 comments:

Dorinda said...

oooooo, aaaahhhhhh, so so elegant and beautiful!

Alli said...

I love this, it is beautiful, just the right amount of sparkle for Christmas.

Lisa said...

this is so pretty! You are sending this one to the chatter's right!

I love everything about it!