Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another Tin



I have 5 more of these to alter and get ready to sell in April. I really need to make them faster or it isn't going to be worth it! I love this fun Basic Grey Romani paper, its bright and chearful! The prima in orange just seemed to look good with it.Instead of using the alcohol inks this time, I went with acrylic craft ink for the lid. It was faster and easier but way less dramatic. I think this paper looks better with a simple solid colored lid. Someday I will get around to making the divider cards for the inside.


*Edited to add the matching card clip designed to be sold with this one

5 comments:

Kim said...

This is sooooo cute!! I'd keep it for myself! LOL

Cyndi said...

Karen this is awesome - love how you did this!

Alli said...

I really like this one, but that might be due to the fact that I love Basic Grey paper! :) Beautiful as always!

Lisa said...

Beautiful!

Dorinda said...

I'll take the lot!!!