Sunday, July 01, 2007

Home again

Whew! We have been gone alot this summer. We spent the night in Dallas on Saturday to attend a wedding of a friend. We took the kids and left them in the hotel room while we went downstairs to the reception. They ordered room service and rented movies while we partied like rockstars in the ballroom. We all had fun. Today we have been doing battle in the realestate business and I am exhausted. Our old home that we have used as rental property for 4 years, went on the market for sale on Saturday and we had multiple offers. We declined the offers and told the buyers we would except the highest offer we could get on Monday by 6pm. Talk about gambling!!!!We could lose both offers or we could get more than our asking price. Its a gamble we are willing to take! It is scary though. Four years ago we couldn't give the house away and now its a hot bed of activity. Keep us in your prayers......we need to sell this house in order to help pay for college for our kids. We weren't able to start saving for them when they were little, just not enough money then.But now our daughter is a quick 2 years from entering college and yikes! Its too late now! Anyway, I am going through the new SU catty online and trying to come up with an affordable size order. I am not sure I can do it. I want everything!

1 comment:

Jody Morrow said...

Good luck Karen! I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Oh and I placed my order. I might as well have said "1 of everything please!" EEK!