Monday, November 05, 2007

Bella Challenge 02



Bella challenge #2 and I broke in Cosmobella. I like her alot, she reminds me of someone. I used the Cheers stamp from one of the Papertrey sets. The paper is figgy pudding by Basic Grey. I used a creative candy scallop sticker from Amuse over the top of the sentiment. I like this sketch but my measurements aren't really balanced enough for me. I need to tweak it, I actually discovered measurements were given in the posted challenge but I neglected to notice until it was too late.

  • Paper, artichoke, rose red, white. basic grey figgy pudding
  • Ink: Black, Rose, Watercolor Crayons were used to color
  • Scallop punch by SU, circle punches in 1 1/4" & 1 1/8", Creative Candy Scallop circle by Amuse

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I love the colors you picked.