Sunday, November 04, 2007

Magical Amuse Christmas

This is a card I made while trying to come up with a completely different idea. LOL. I actually hated the other one but I hate wasting a whole notecard so I cut it in half and used the back as a new front. The benefit from being so cheap, I mean frugal, is I can now layer more. I love to layer. It hides ribbon when you layer so there is no ribbon showing when you open a card. I used a sakura gelly roll clear glitter pen to write over the word Magical so it shimmers a little.
  • paper: Papertrey White CS, Black, Notecard from Amuse
  • Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Basic grey for the moon
  • All stamps from Amuse
  • Ribbon is may Arts Shimmery Irredescent Woven

5 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

OH WOW! That is GORGEOUS! I love the shimmery irridescent ribbon with it. AWESOME! I need that Christmas sleigh stamp. It is CUTE!

Nicki said...

Karen... I love this card! Such a great scene with the amuse stamps!

Dorinda said...

OH this is just awesomely amazing!! Fabulous!!

CraftyEngineer said...

Hey Karen, I now need some of that ribbon! What a great combo. Love the simple, clean look.

Rochelle W said...

Beautiful. You can't go wrong with black and white, and anything with glitter is awesome.