Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The 'do

And in other news........ I have a new hair color, I will try to get a better picture when someone is home to take one of me. LOL. This is taken in my bathroom mirror and I know its hard to believe but this was the best of 8-9 pictures I tried to get. LOL. I will have to figure out how to get a picture of my hair some other time. A couple of my SCS friends wanted to see the new color. I went dark with a few light highlights in my crown. My hair stylest had to talk me into it because I was a blond for many years naturally, then artificially when I was an adult and my hair darkened. She told me that my hair has darkened considerably over the last 7 years since she has started coloring it and keeping it blond was really high maintenance. Now I have the added bonus of grey hair creeping in too. :( Anyway, bottom line here is the back of my head and ends of my hair were 2-3 shades different than the rest of my head and so she colored my whole bottom half with a solid color, then she did highlights over it. Its like starting over with a new color pallet. By next spring she tells me we can lighten it up again. So here it is....the new me.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I think it looks fabulous!! I went the darker direction a couple years ago... it is so much easier to maintain!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Looks great! Now for the front. . . *waiting for the drum roll* ;D

Leslie said...

whooooo me likey!!! Well, I adore change!!!

Anonymous said...

Gawgous, of course!! I'll be it makes your skin look fantastic.