Friday, September 12, 2008

Channeling The Cat's Pajamas

I have had this Cat's Pajamas set on my mind for months, ever since I received it as a gift from Alma at the Arlington shoebox swap. I have a hard time with coming up with ideas that don't involve flowers or shabby chic themes. I am trying to expand my horizons, stretch my wings ect... I actually love bright colors and the first set of inks I bought were the bold brights from SU. Now as I grew in the stamping arena, I realized it wasn't the best choice for me but the brights still do have a spot in my world today. Every once in awhile I break out and get BOLD! I am also trying to color more and this set lends itself to coloring. I plan to give it to my BIL even though it seems juvenile and a little girly. He turns 40 this week and we are giving him a gag gift to go with it. Fun times!

PS. The sentiments are computer generated and printed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!! Hugs-Jd

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love this card! Hope your BIL loves it as much as I do.