Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swap sneak peak


Here is the card I plan to use as my Austin shoebox swap card next weekend. I had originally been so excited that there were no vendor restrictions on them this time. I had big plans to use something other than SU. Well, guess what? I used SU stamps anyway. I fell in love with the new Toile background stamp and decided to make a toile card. Also used the swiss dot CB embossing folder, the mega and giga marvy flower punches, and 5/8" black grosgrain ribbon. I hope that everyone likes it.

4 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! I can't wait to make it. :)

Brenda said...

WOW!Karen, it's so elegant! Now I don't like my card cuz it doesn't come close to yours!

Libby Hickson said...

Ooooh this is so pretty! Can't wait to make it!!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Just gorgeous Karen! You girls are soooo lucky!