Well........I tried to fix it...........I failed LOL. This was such a cute idea when I started. I ended up running it through my xyron and glittering the whole main image to hide some smudges I made using stickles glitter glue. What I didn't know is that the glue had pulled up and so now it looks warped. I am going to try to glue that tiny edge down but with all that glitter on it I am having my doubts. It's cute but not perfect LOL. I will try again another time. I was so glad the sentiment was stamped straight and was inked dark and it looked so crisp on the white, I really wanted to salvage it. I hate wasting supplies.