Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!


I have been neglecting my blog all through the holidays and I will try to do better in the future. I haven't stamped or played with paper in weeks. The last card I made was this one, its a chicken card. I was hung up on this set all spring and summer this year. I just think the chickens have such adorable expressions on their faces. Anyways, I hope you all have a Happy New Year and I hope that 2007 is a steller year for all my friends and family. I don't have any plans for tonight so maybe I will actually stamp. Who knows, once I pop the cork on the bubbly I will be very sleepy so I better stamp early LOL.

I could share a couple photos from the christmas holidays I guess. I took about 40 pictures over the holidays and I have to say, no...my photography skills have still not improved. *giggles* its okay. I am okay with that. This is my DD Kristen making fun of the tamales at my moms house. We have a Mexican food tradition for Christmas eve. It is just easier to make tamales, chili, beans and a big bowl of guacamole, and have some taquitoes. My meme makes the cookies because she is the number one cookie maker in all the universe.This picture is my mom and my meme is in the background. I didn't get a great picture of them this year so this will have to do. Here is a picture of my hubby Brian opening his Cowboys T shirt from our daughter, he was very pleased with this gift even if the cowboys played bad football and lost!
I got many nice gifts and was very happy with my christmas. I didn't get any new stamping gear because no one ever thinks to buy me any but its okay because I would rather pick it out myself. We had a great time enjoying both of our families. It was very nice. This picture is taken at my BIL Steven's home in Hondo. We spent Christmas day with them. This is one of my many nephews, Mark sitting in front of my son Blake, next to him is Laura and Anna, 2 nieces. On this side of the family there are 31 of us now in the imediate family! Oiy ! Fifteen grandkids now. Quite a production. I will be back to stamping soon, enjoy!







3 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

awwwwww, your family is SO cute Karen! :) Love the pic of Blake. LOL Kristin looks SO much like you. Lucky girl! :) I love your chicken card as usual! You rock with the chicks! ;) HUGS! Happy New Year! :)

Leslie said...

Glad you had a wonderful holiday!!!

Kristin said...

Great pictures Karen!! And your chicken card is tops as usual. Glad to know Im not the only one who neglected thier blog over the holidays!!