Thursday, August 30, 2007

Deadbeat Designs

New rubber that I couldn't pass up while shopping today. I can't wait to use these new stamps from Deadbeat Designs. I have several other stamps by this company, barbwire and Happy Trails so I figured if I am going all out country I would need these. Today I had to go to the dentist and I was supposed to get my hair done but my hairdresser had to cancel at the last minute. I had extra time on my hands and decided to shop at a stamp store I rarily get a chance to go to. The name of the store is Scraftbooks Unlimited and she has a bunch of cool stamps and inks and stuff I love in there. She is in the process of moving to a smaller space next door to her old place so it was difficult to shop with everything in disaray but I managed just fine. Now I am going to try to stamp something.