Sunday, August 12, 2007

Honey, I'm home!

I am back from 4 fabulous days in Las Vegas. I came home to a messy house and tons of travel laundry and other work. I also came home to find a fabulous RAK from a dear friend that I will make something with very soon. Thank you! I also got mysel one of those nifty photo light boxes that are all the rage (thanks to my friend Dorinda finding it on ebay). I will figure it all out soon and post some photos. It will take me a few days to catch up. My kids heard that the class schedules for the up coming school year were mailed out and DD couldn't wait to get home and find out if she had classes with her friends. Unfortunately hers was not in the mail when we got home. DS has his and he has no classes with his friends so far. Oh well. Hopefully DD will get her schedule by tomorrow and all will be well with her again.

No comments: