Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tagged again

My friend Geeta tagged me:
The rules of the game:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.I'm to list 7 random things about myself and then tag others....

1. I was born in San Antonio, Tx, moved to McAllen, Tx from 1973-1978 and then we moved right back to San Antonio. We called it the "Tragic valley" instead of the "Magic Valley". It was awful! Our education suffered and we never recovered LOL.

2. I was married at age 22, and I have been married 21 yrs to the same man. We have a 16 yo and a 12yo. I went straight from my mom and dad's house to my husband and never lived alone on my own.

3. I can wiggle my ears

4. I eat shellfish like shrimp, and lobster, and crab but I absolutely hate any other fish, well except tuna salad sandwiches which I love.

5. I can't put on mascara standing up, I have to sit. I have tried to do it but I will make a mess and we all know how hard it is to clean up mascara mistakes.

6. I have hair*issues*. I was born with thick, straight hair but when I went through puberty, my hair completely changed and it got all wavy and curly. I hate it to be wavy so I straighten it with an expensive CHI hot iron. I will be very unhappy if I can not fix my hair on vacation.

7. I love dogs! I am a true animal lover but mostly its all about the pooches! If I see a puppy I will begin talking baby talk and get all goofy and have to hold it! I have almost always had a special dog in my life and the couple years that I was dog-less, I wanted one and was scheming to get one. Hubby finally gave up and got me a dog the second year we were married and we have had one if not two in our house ever since. And my dogs live very very long lives! My childhood dog lived to be 13, then my next dog lived 16 yrs, my current dog is going to be 9 soon. I am doing something right I guess!

Okay, my tagging obligation has been filled. I have no one to tag that hasn't already been tagged so I am breaking the chain.

No comments: