Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MFT Idol Week 8

This weeks challenge for the MFT Idol contest was to use the new unreleased stamp set "Girl's Night out". I decided to make a card box set with 4 cards using the set. It was harder than it looks. Ha! I have been sick for the past 4 days and didn't really get to work on this until Monday which was really last minute in my world. very stressful for me! Its very hard to photograph the whole set so this is what I came up with. *This card box is created using A Timeless Template from PTI & Lauren Meader.
Pretty in Pink and Basic grey papers. Colored with copic markers. Heidi Swapp ghost flower, Paper Studio glitter brad, May Arts ribbons, SU tag makers, and SU designer prints papers.

Pattern Paper is from MFT summer collection, SU red and Pink, tempting Turquoise as well. SU scallop punch, Clear Spica pens give it a shimmer.


Another MFT Pattern Paper choice here, EK Success Border Punch, Paper studio brads, May Art Ribbons.




MFT paper, SU red and White, SU window punch and Scallop border punch, Paper Studio brads, SU ribbon, Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder.




As usual, voting will begin tonight around 8pm EST. in the SCS forum. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks great Karen! You should be proud of yourself!!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love them! The last one with the margaritas is my favorite! Good luck!

Dorinda said...

FANFREAKINTASTIC!!!!

Becky G said...

These are great, Karen! I've been voting for you! Good luck!

Hugs~Becky