Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Another MFT challenge

I am trying to win gift certificates for stamps whenever I can so I am submitting as many challenges as I can. LOL. There is no harm in trying. This weeks Who's that girl challenge was to use the Digital girl set and sew on the card. Well, I didn't own the set so I substituted the eGirl set. Then I realized I put the card together without sewing on it!!! What a dork! I faux sewed instead! There was now way I wasting all that hard work! The image was colored with my Copic markers......I am getting 17 more today! WoooHooo! The prices on Copics are now fixed and no one will be able to sell them at a discount so I had to get a few more in the colors I was lacking. I know I still needed more neutrals but I was out of money so it is what it is and I will make do for now. I am hoping to try out for the MFT Idol contest soon. Get ready to see MFT images galore. I don't have very many sets right now so there may be some duplicate usage going on. The grand prize will be a 250.00 gift certificate to use in the MFT store so I really want to win!

No comments: