Monday, May 05, 2008

Doorprize and gifties

Here is a shot of the door prize I won this weekend at the Arlington Texas Shoebox swap. I am not sure who made the basket. It has lots of goodies inside including the SU Build A Brads which I have been dieing to try. There are embellishments, ribbon, and clear stamps, plus a little notepad. It is a very nice door prize.
Here it is all spread out so you can see the goodies.. The brads are super cute too. I feel like everyone really outdid themselves on the door prizes this year.
This great little gift bucket is from Texasjodylynn . She and I were room mates again. We met way back in October 2005 at the very first North Texas SCS gathering. Jody always makes me something special when we get together. We had a super fun time as usual. Thank you Jody for being a great friend and roomie.

I had a fabulous time this weekend and hope we can all get together and do it again next year. Now I am exhausted and trying to get back into the swing of things around the house. The cleaning fairies forgot to come while I was gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.