Monday, May 19, 2008

Sushi Set

I have had this clear set from A Muse sitting around my stamp room for months. I get it out and look at it and say "oh its so cute" then I put it away again. I really have no need to use it but I just wanted to today. I am having issues and I apologize in advance. My black Adirondak ink smeared a little even after I heat set it. I can't figure out why I am the only stamper around that can't seam to stamp without some kind of ink smearing. I own atleast 4 black inks, all supposedly great for certain situations. I used my copics to color this image and Adirondak ink is supposed to work great with them. Oh well. I have to confess that I didn't know what Arigato meant when I stamped it so I had to translate it online. I had to laugh because in my search the Mr. Roboto song came up(thank you very much Mr. Roboto) Now I know what the song was saying too.

2 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so cute Karen. You're not alone in your ink smearing problem. I worked on several projects over the weekend and can't seem to find an ink that won't smear when I sponge inks onto regular cardstock or matt cardstock. I love your little images, they are adorable...

Rachel Hope said...

Awesome card...LOVE this set