Friday, May 09, 2008

Friendship of the Heart

I made this card for a special friend of mine that is always doing very nice things for me. I am kinda happy with the way it turned out. I love the new Basic Grey papers and my new Penny Black stamp! I even used my watercolor crayons on this one. I hope she likes it.
  • Paper- Watercolor Paper, Celery Green, Rose Red, Basic Grey Sultry
  • Watercolor crayons, Versafine Black
  • May Arts ribbon, Heidi Swapp Ghost shapes flower, Paper Studio, glittery brad
  • Janome sewing machine

6 comments:

Lastel said...

Gorgeous card Karen !

Dorinda said...

This is stunning!! You can always send it to me if no one else likes it...*wink*

Jody Morrow said...

OMG, I am in LOVE with that card! I think I Need that stamp! WOWZERS!

Becky G said...

Beautiful card, Karen! I can see why you love that new stamp! It's gorgeous! Lucky friend!

Elaine said...

Lovely! I like the added touch of the clear daisy on the bottom too!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Beautiful Karen! Lucky friend!