Friday, November 10, 2006

Cranberry Snowman

Good Friday Morning. I little seasonal snowman to get me in the card making mood. I actually used some of my new favorite fall/christmas Primas *gasp* I love these colors in the Primas.I purchased 2 bottles when my store had them (and I never do that) They are just great colors for me. I love my little Stampabilities snowman too. Naturally I used the Aida cloth Background stamp....its the new canvas for me LOL. Using the holiday designer paper in small amounts seems to be the way to go with this busy print. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Cute card!

Jen said...

So cute!! Love those primas and stop using that Aida print!!!! I don't want it!!!!! You can't make me love it!!!

(just a little....it's growing on me.....okay, it's on my list now you pusher!!!)

Stampin_Melissa said...

totally cute! Love the primas too!