Thursday, November 02, 2006

Major Award!



I am so excited......I won a major award from my friend Jennie. She had a contest on her blog ( Jennie ' s blog) and I won. She is a designer for 2jills.com and a talented scrapper. She also is a rep for Xyron and woohooo........I got a refill for my 510 and she gave me a sticker maker from xyron!!! Also included in my major award were a circle book kit from 2jills, candy, AC ribbon roll, and 2 adorable bunny rabbit stamps. She also made a card for me using basic grey paper, its one of those file shaped cards. Thank you Jennie.........you are the best!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wowsa, lucky!!!

Great prize package. I wish i could win something! Congrats Karen and enjoy!

Amanda said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is extremely JEALOUS* Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Cyndi said...

Wow what an awesome haul!!! Lucky Girl!

Jen said...

Wow, Mega prize!!!!!!! Lucky you!!

texasjodylynn said...

DANG, you scored big time!

Jennie said...

big hugs in there, too, y'know - you just couldn't see them!

(and I'm not really an instructor for xyron anymore, but I do love them!)

I'm so glad that you liked your box :)