Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sketch Challenge


Here is my card for the SCS sketch challenge this week. I have actually used this sketch before after seeing it in the Take Ten magazine months ago. I am struggling to like this blue and olive designer paper from Stampin' Up. It was in with the holiday paper. I really don't like the 2 colors together, I don't think they match but I went for it anyway. I also used the star shaped chipboard and covered it with the matching paper and inked the edges for definition. I hope you like it.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Go chipboard queen go! You rock with that stuff! Very cute card!!!

Alli said...

Ooh, your mojo's back, fab card Karen!!!!!

Jen said...

Love this!!! You are the chipboard queen!

Jody Morrow said...

Great card Karen! :)

Dorinda said...

wowzers!! this is awesome!