Thursday, November 16, 2006

I might have a small problem...


Of course some would say, "not a problem at all". Well I have been eyeing this AC ribbon at Hobby Lobby for some time and it finally went on sale for 50% off. Well who am I to miss out on a bargain. I had a hard time deciding on a color scheme. None of them really match Stampin' Up colors, of course I can't let a little thing like that stop me now can I? I think I can make it work with my paper and ink if I try hard enough. Yes they will be extraordinary color schemes and outside the norm, but marching to the beat of my own drum has never been a problem for me. I am making it my goal to use this ribbon and make the colors work for me. If not, they had more!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous ribbon deal, Karen!!! I especially like the one in the middle!

Leslie said...

ohhh me likey!!!

Dorinda said...

problem? what problem?

Anonymous said...

haha ... I did the same thing last week! Walked away from them a couple times before I caved and said to myself that I'd make it work!

Lisa said...

A small problem...yes, compared to Jody! LOL

I wish i had your ribbon problems...so pretty!