Monday, November 13, 2006

Nothing New

Today I did not stamp.........I am working on organizing the ribbon from the ribbon swap. I got some ribbon cards to wind it on. They are from Cropper Hopper and I got them off Ebay. I don't have enough but my friend Nicki has me on a list someplace at her LSS and is supposed to be getting some when they come in. They work very well and I hope I can get some more because I have more ribbon. I am putting it in a 3x3 drawer from cropper hopper too. It seems like it will work great for storage. I need more though. I also lost like 5 bid wars on ebay for a Nintendo Gamecube system for my son for his birthday. I will try it again tomorrow. I was offered a second chance offer on one but its not as good a deal(came with fewer games) I am not sure I want that one now. Anyway, thats what I have done today. Bid on ebay, wind ribbon, housework, grocery shopping and the usual boring stuff I do. Maybe I can stamp tomorrow;)

Also, Rosie Rabbit has a bad ear infection.........might be ear mites so we are trying olive oil treatment as recommended on a web site for rabbits. Now I am worried about her. She is the sweet, tiny black rabbit.

1 comment:

Gail Binette said...

I'm sorry about Rosie Rabbit. These little critters sure are delicate aren't they. I got my Little Bunny Foo Foo last spring and Beau Bunny in September. They are both Lionheads and I love them so much. I've learned an awful lot from this Yahoo Web site Bunnies_R_Us@yahoogroups.com
so in case you arent aware of it, you might want to check it out. If you wish to email me, I can also send you a bunch of web sites that you can visit that pertain to bunnies and their health. gbinette@metrocast.net

Sure hope Rosie starts feeling better real soon.