Friday, September 28, 2007

24 hours to go

In 24 hours I leave for Salt Lake City. I am getting ready today. Washing and packing and all that good stuff. I have errands to run and groceries to buy the family. Its getting closer by the second. I will be home on Tuesday night and should have pictures of all the cute things we will be making while I am there. If I have time I will post a picture of the door prize I made for the trip. My swaps and stuff.


I can show you a picture of a frame I recently made using the Pollen Dust stamp set and Basic Grey solid color background paper. I have no idea which paper pack this solid greenish paper is from. I just wanted green and went through my stacks until I found one. The chipboard was altered with MM paper paint and embossed in glittered clear ep. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm one that can't go this time! *sobs*

*sobs some more*

You gals have a blast and think of me!! (((hugs)))